Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clubhouse trip!

Guess this will be fast. It's already quite late and i'm going to wake up early tomorrow.

CengYew, YeeShan, Serene and I went to THE clubhouse today!

FINALLY!

Before that YS's mom treated us breakfast. Thanks to her so much!

Then we went to register and started playing. We played squash first. We, the noobies, did not know how to play. So we simply swung our bats. Haha. Then we played badminton. Played double. It was fun! Serene and I one pair. YS and CY another. And YS/CY pair won. = =

Then we went to play tennis. Our first time too! Same pair again. At my back was the golf field. And i was facing the swimming pool. So, i was attempting to make my first service. Which, eventually, landed in the middle of the swimming pool. -sweat- Luckily it didn't fly to the golf field.

Then we ate. Then we played again. Entered the gym. Then came out. Then played again. Then went back.

*yawn*

Sorry. I have not slept since i came back. So.. Good night! =)

No comments: