Wednesday, November 28, 2007

random.

I was very worried that i could not attend tomorrow's outing. But now it is cancelled because another friend of mine could not go. So i guess i worried over nothing. It's destined, i suppose. Sad me.

There is always next time. Don't have to worry. x)

Today, my bro fetched me to one store near my mom's office to buy my new SWIMMING TRUNK! I was REALLY excited about it! Unreasonable. I know. But i guess i have always wanted one, deep down my heart. So yeah. x)

When my bro parked the car, i saw one MANY mice running around the abandoned foot court nearby that place! There was this mouse which was standing still. It looked HUGE and BLACK! Yet. Yet. Yet. I FOUND IT CUTE!

I know. The horror. = =

BUT IT REALLY WAS! =x

*grin*

I've been thinking this morning and afternoon. Thinking about the last-time me. I believe i used to be more optimistic and easy-going. I didn't care less about anything else. And any obstacles in front of me? I would just smile and brush it away like it's merely a lint. Some friends of mine were even amazed at the way i did it.

But now? NOW?! I am worried about almost everything that i can lay my hand on. SO troublesome. *sigh*

Oh. I have not started nor registered any tuition. Silly me. =.="

See. Another thing to worry about. Which is unnecessary.

I guess it's just the way one look at one's life. And i have to learn to be more relax and "outgoing". If you know what i mean.

Never mind. Must. Play. Now. *smirk* eventhough i can imagine myself regret at the way i am spending my time now

No comments: