Saturday, April 14, 2012

The tough gets slightly tougher!

Well. I think I have put it behind me. What did I put behind me? This.

A rejection from MNRB. "With deep regret.....limited allocation....wish you all the best...." And I was depending so much on this one.

Another rejection from NTU. "...application has not been successful..."

Then, I just realized that I am not eligible to apply for Maybank's scholarship. Because I am old. Bummer.

So after an extremely sluggish and lethargic day, I've decided to put them all behind me and continue marching on!

And how I wish I can go hang out with someone right now. Just being around someone, that's all.

Oh by the way, Touch Me by Katharine McPhee (from the new show Smash) is so good! I had it on repeat since afternoon. "Touch me, touch me.......Come on and love me...." Quite erotic lyrics though. Heeee.

2 comments:

Xiao Cheng said...

Kenny, gar yao ah!!! x blh give up!

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

Thank you so much Xiao Cheng! Kita sama sama gar yao! :D