Friday, March 09, 2012

How Do I Feel Right Now?

Result was out this morning. I was at work. So I did not have the chance to retrieve my result.

But my friends did.

I really hope that most of my friends have great results. I really do.

I am so sad that..a number of my friends are less fortunate. How else can I say it? I don't even know what to say. It hurts my heart so much..to hear from friends who did not get what they wanted.

Whereas for me, I know how I fare. People may say what they think, but I think I give myself a very high aim. And I don't really have a good feeling about it. But I guess I am slowly getting prepared for whatever that is written on that piece of dratted paper.

I guess I just have to engrave these words in my mind. "Life goes on." A friend told me that. The most fearful incident that can occur to someone is if one's life is taken away, is if life no longer goes on for one. When that happens, there will be no returning and there will be no second chances.

So. Life goes on. Remember that.

2 comments:

♥ Cyndeelys ♥ said...

Hey Kenny :) no matter what's your result, I will always support you. Set the aim high is good. There's a saying " aim for the moon, if you didn't get to the moon,at least you'll still get the stars " :) don't worry much. I'll pray for you ;) good luck for your result \\(^_^)//

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

Thank you Cyndee!