Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Fatigue - Part of Growth

Again, i have no idea what to put up there.

But then it is not untrue. The title that is. After at least one month plus of not playing Frisbees, yesterday's practice really worn me down. And this mountain-load of work piling up is not going to work because there is NO break this weekend. So gonna rush tomorrow!

Especially Math!

I lost something extremely important to me yesterday. 我的观音玉牌。I have no idea when did i lose it but there it went, away from me. I got it from the Sandakan temple when i was there for NS. It really meant a lot to me especially during the days in NS. I have no picture of it, nothing to remember of it. So sad. And discomforting. The insecurity from losing it is... Nothing can be done. )x

And something quite bad happened just now. Is this, in a way, called 因果?The cycle of life can sometimes be scary. Hmm.

3 comments:

QingQing said...

hey~~~i thought urs is another kind of佛牌~~没想到是和我一样观音玉牌~~还有和我有一样的感觉~~>.<

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

其实我觉得内心很不安的感觉。已经有一阵子了。但没办法吧,日子还是要渡过。有少少提心吊胆,也有心不安宁的感受。Hmm.

QingQing said...

因为依赖惯了~~突然间的离去,显然会造成不知所措~~
好好的深呼吸~~
或者你可以尝试静下心向神祈祷得到安心~~
有帮助的哦~~哈哈

P.S.我不是基督教徒,但我每次有什么不开心不安心的,我都会向主pray~~