Sunday, February 06, 2011

Busy Once Again

Can I just slightly mention that I dislike coming up with names or titles for something, for example my blog posts. It makes things so official and formal and when I fail to come up with something interesting, I would lose my interest in continuing what I intended to do. Seems like my brain needs to spin a lot faster.

Anyway, today marks the end of the Chinese New Year holiday. The coming weekend would be a busy one for me. Not to mention restless. Luckily there's another one-day break on Tuesday. Yet I feel like I should sleep for HOURS after this weekend. I hope it's at least fun! (: That means my preparation should have been done! *crap*

I had quite some fun during this holiday. Fun journey. Fun realization. Great food. Dull homework. Funny people. Interesting people. Cute pet. Less red packets. Less money. What to do? Nothing much to be done. Except, I have to (like Chinese says) pack up my feelings and prepare for another new day tomorrow.

And I hope I did not gain too much of weight from this holiday!

Went out for movie just now with family. It was a first because normally we wouldn't go out for movie a day before a school / work day. The most that we would do is a dinner. A traditional family we are. But then it was not that bad. We watched 天天好天! It was not that bad for Malaysia standard. Quite funny. Not to mention that it was actually very meaningful and the movie was delivering so many messages and lessons to the youngsters nowadays about importance of family bonds and how easily people neglect their parents AND children as they prioritize the wrong aspects of life. Not a bad movie.

My mom told a joke about her friend when her friend watched this movie with her family. *Spoiler of this movie alert. Read at your own risk* There was a scene whereby this old grandpa just arrived at his daughter's house. His daughter has a maid. And they live in an apartment. In this scene the maid was hanging the laundry at the balcony, including some female red underwear. So the uncle was complaining about the underwear being hung at the balcony bringing bad luck to him. It was quite a serious scene and the whole cinema was quiet. So then, when my mom's friend and her family watched this movie, my mom's friend's 7-year-old daughter said "Ma, this red underwear looks like the one you have." Then the whole cinema burst into laughter. I laughed so loud when my mom told this to us. Classic.

I just had to share that story, it was THAT good! But it sounded lame as I typed it out ~.~

4 comments:

QingQing said...

i agree wit ur last para...HAHA~~

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

WAH LIKE THAT LAR. )X 创伤!

QingQing said...

haha!!!!blerrkkk~~~~~=P
Y DIN FOLLOW MY BLOG GEH??...

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

follow loh :P