Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where do I stand?

I remember there's a theory which goes like this : If one behaves extraordinarily outgoing and attention-seeking, there's actually something that one wants kept hidden.

I guess i know how that feels. And i guess i also know how unhealthy that behavior is. One might not care what one would do, one might even hurt people around one, at the expense of behaving more outstandingly. It's a subconscious behavior, i might add.

Not trying to be defensive though. Just thought of..typing out my thoughts out loud.

I wonder why, though i want to channel my extra energy and focus on somewhere other than what's on my mind, i can never concentrate them on my mountain-high load homework. Heck, i feel like going out so often, i think my financial supply can no longer keep up with my personal demands!

What happened to the composed and responsible one?

Who knows.

By the way, i am not even sure that one knows what one wants hidden in the first place. What a funny situation.

No comments: