Saw it on newspaper the other day and the only attraction, in my opinion, was IRANIAN FOOD! So i promised myself to "drop by". So i had the chance today to go all the way to KLCC. BUT THEN! It was kinda disappointing! :(
Well two of the halls are allocated for the Property Fair and another two was for the Iran Exhibition. There were MANY people in the property fair but then the Iran exhibition was close to empty.
The moment i entered the hall, i saw many many carpets and somehow it immediately reminded me of Aladdin. Some of the carpets are handmade and it's SO SO nice! I wonder how long it takes for them to make such huge and nice carpets.
There weren't much things by the way. There were some carpets, furniture, ceramic deco, some medical equipment, communication technology and VERY VERY little food! ): I really expected to have some, probably, exotic delicacies or something because i thought since it's an exhibition, they should show something special and outstanding. (that's what i thought of Iranian food hehehe) BUT THEN the only edible stuffs i saw were some jam and honey. NOTHING EXOTIC! ):
And i finished walking one round in less than 10 minutes. =.=
But it's probably because i reached at around 5, which was kinda late. But but but, still, it's so sad! ):
I WANTED TO EAT IRANIAN FOOD! ):
Oh but one thing i realized was, Iranian guys are really really tall. I mean, the shortest ones that i saw are my height. But they all normally at least one head taller than me! HUMONGOUS PEOPLE! What do they normally eat huh? I felt like a dwarf there! ):
But I had fun nevertheless :D
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment