Monday, January 04, 2010

Just Like You

That's the name of Allison Iraheta's new album. I am in love with her husky voice. Especially in the fifth track, Scars.

We all have our scars~

Am planning to find a part time job which allows me to work from home. Plan to be a part time, home based typist. But it is not easy to find that job which is not a scam. Almost fell for one before googling the name out and finding out that Lim Heng Kiap is a scam. So i did not take the risk. Hopefully of so many emails i sent out just now, some will come back with a positive reply tomorrow morning. *fingers crossed*

I wonder how was school and college for everyone today. Should be totally rockin'? And i have not returned my SPBT books! So one of these days i shall pop myself up in the school compound. I mean, ex-school. I am now an alumnus. :D

Alright time for slumber.

*Fingers crossed, wishing to earn sufficient money to support the costly college fees*

No comments: