Tomorrow! Anyone going?!
I hate interviews because I get so stressed up and worried and nervous because i think i will stutter, seriously! Hopefully it will go well since there is only a discussion and some online assessment. *fingers crossed multiple times*
...
I'm scared for no reasons.
Okay okay i think i really like Mariah Carey's beautiful voice. She is so good at Christmas carols. I think i need to hum the song so that i do not get nervous tomorrow! *roar*
Okay i am very random. My windows installer is still giving me problem so i cannot install MSN nor can i install any order softwares. So i cannot chat with anyone at all :( I need to talk to someone!
Okay i shall watch NCIS to kill my nerves now!
I okay-ed three paragraphs man. Amazing.
Okay bye.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment