Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas again :)

I wish all of you enjoyed your Christmas. I did spend mine wisely - painting my house. I really wonder when does this painting job gets done. But i still enjoyed it nonetheless.

I think compared to Christmas Day itself, i prefer the moments of waiting for Christmas to come. While waiting for Christmas to come, i would have all these thoughts of what to do during Christmas and thinking about all these plans just brightens up my days. Waiting for Christmas to come gives me hope that a wonderful and meaningful festival is about to arrive. It gives me hope. And i can play Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You non-stop! But when Christmas has actually arrived, it is less joyful, i think. Partly because i know that tomorrow will be no more Christmas. :( And playing Mariah Carey's Christmas song will have no more meaning. That's a double sad face! :( :(

But again, i still enjoy Christmas. So i am definitely looking forward to my next Christmas. :)

Hopefully my friends who are celebrating Christmas are having fun tonight!

No comments: