Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sucked

If i let loose of my imagination, it can really run wild! Don't every say anything wrong around me. :P

Anyway, congratulations to PBSM's new AJKs. That's all i can say. I believe KaHou can do a better job than i did. And Staff Sarjan's legacy still remains - height. :P All the best to Wani as well! I believe you can do it! And SookShian, guide the board with your elegance. :P To the rest of the AJKS, serve PBSM and most importantly, serve the members well. :)

Before i forget, i hope next year PBSM will win the footdrill competition too! If i have the luck, i will come back. *fingers crossed* But then PLKN... :(

The time has really come. I am old, like SeeKee. :( Gonna step down from the very last post i still hold. Mightnot be feeling dysphoric but i believe this year will be the most nostalgic year among all my schooling years. *sigh*

Am speechless..

Good luck to everyone!

And, does being sick give me a rigid reason to not study and do homework? As in eating medicine kinda sick.

No comments: