Thursday, July 09, 2009

I could not smile less..

I know i have not come here for quite a while. Busy with undone homework. It's a never ending work.

Not supposed to blog about camp. :P It's fun nevertheless!

Footdrill competition was great! Well, the custom of all competitions - there are some who do well and some who do not. As long as everyone does not give up and keep on striving to the front to be good, the table will definitely turn around and the victory will be in grasp. Speaking of that, i just wanna say that..

I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY WITH ALL YOUR PERFORMANCES TODAY! REALLY! Rocyie was gonna laugh! Can you imagine Sabrina saluting Chris? *hint hint* XD Sook Shian showed her elegance again? KaHou indirectly made a funny stunt, like Garry! All my daughters did very well! And all of the members surprised me! I'm just very happy! I believe all AJKs are! =D Results will be out soon! *evil grin*

Time to head bed!

No comments: