- Each player in this game starts off with 15 odd habits, habits or little known facts about themselves.
- People who get tagged HAVE TO do this tag and also to copy these rules.
- At the end, ten people HAVE TO be chosen to do the tag and their names have to be listed.
- NO TAG BACK. *wink*
- I like to fantasise.
- I love cartoons, ie: Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- I always can't help but to criticise people who are less thin. [Don't worry. Clement is accustomed to it :P]
- I do enjoy my life as an assistant secretary and vice president.
- I am not quite sure if i have one best friend whom i always consult and talk to when i am troubled deeply because i always have Clement, Jon, YeeShan, Serene, CengYew, HueeMing, Stefira, SereneLiew, SheMei, TongKwun, YanYuan, TzenHong, Ushana, Jaarvis...[and the list continues]
- I always love DoTA
- If there is one thing i can never stop talking about, it is definitely food.
- Then, gossip about other people.
- Followed by
sexdirty jokes. - I've never been into a relationship before.
- Much less having a sexual intercourse.
- I have been naked in front of people other than my family. People other than my family. People. Meaning more than one person damn it.
It is rather thrilling - I've recently developed my hatred towards immigrants in Malaysia whose only specialty is to create chaos, and more chaos.
- I really wanna become more meaty, less bony, buffer.
- I kind of really like my brother's girlfriend. I hope we can get along better. (:
- Jo
- Garry
- Ushana
- Kai Shek
- Julia
- Fui Teng
- Tammie
- JonKong
- Crystal
- Anyone who wants to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment