I don't know what i should type here. I just thought..i should blog a little.
I've read an article recently on The Stars. Its heading was A Smile is All You Need to Change The World, which i can't help but to agree. I am not an emo person as i do realise that the heading is a little bit emo-ish. Yet i second what the author had written in that article. In this perfectly imperfect world, people tend to focus more on their hatred towards others as what they see in other people is only the dark side. They never tend to lighten up!
People can never live in peace. They can't live without hatred, jealousy, the desire to other people to fail and more. I think that article just expressed my feelings out, really.
Again, i am NOT being emo!
Well, happy school reopening to everyone! (=
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment