Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This year's Christmas is special because I joined my friends while we went caroling around KL! It was my first time and it was very fun! Especially when I love singing A LOT! Apart from that I also love the fact that we brought smiles and joy to those little kids' faces! And the last venue was the best - Seri Pacific Hotel! It was so fun, seeing so many people so interested in our performances. They even took photos with us while we were singing! Amazing experience! And amazing friends to be with too!

May this year's Christmas be ever so special to all my friends!

Merry Christmas!

Ps. If Santa is really here and if Santa allows me one wish to be granted, I wish Santa to change who and how I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did NOT just ask Santa to change who you are???

If he does so, Then who will be "you"?

Anonymous said...

feliz navidad
x)