I like staying awake playing charades with Lye Tong, Fatima, Heng Choc, Hannah, Ai Ling, Ali, Teddy and Cassie! I like putting flour and toothpaste on people's shoe and slipper (though I dislike the cleaning up part). I like seeing the new people smile because it means what we, the facilitators, tried to do was a success. I like this camp because a few people made this camp so special for me. I like this camp because, I didn't care. Love Camp 4!
But coming back from Camp 4 was not so good )x So many people fell sick! It was such a bad situation! I really really hope this doesn't happen in Camp 5! )x
And then we had to prepare so many things for Midsummer Masquerade Ball! As the big day came closer, there seemed to be more things to be done! Lucky we were able to pull it through! It was really a success I believe! Except a little bummer. Overall, I hope everyone liked it! It was not perfect, I know. But at least I hope there are some parts of the event, if not all parts, that everyone would like! Thanks to all SC members!
And above all, I feel contented.

No comments:
Post a Comment