Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Surviving A Fall

It does feel that way recently. I'm referring to the title of my post.

This is when i should listen to Losing Grip by Avril Lavigne. But it's not all about losing the grasp in my life. I feel like i'm still holding on. I know that what to do and i have the game plan all devised and ready to go. But i still feel like i am missing a piece of puzzle for the game to roll. I feel..incomplete. (No this does not relate to any relationship crap please -.-)

I really need to prioritise. And also to get my thoughts straight. I need to develop my own beliefs and follow them. I need to know what i trust and what i believe in. A basis of life which i should always hold on to. I need to have a principle in my life. I need to be able to show the confidence. And i need all these, in a very short time.

(God, help me)

No comments: