Sunday, April 10, 2011

Exam

Oh hello blog. I've abandoned you. For a brief time. Because I no longer know how to write a blog. I no longer know how to write an essay. I no longer know how to write. (Will fail IELTS or TOEFLS if I am taking any)

Any Hi. :)

*edit*

I just saw my chat box and I am seriously curious, who are these kind people who say the nicest things in the world to me. I am really thankful because these are the little things that make people's days (and mine too) so they are not insignificant and they are not meaningless.

Lola - I have never known that I am amazing but thanks. Thanks for dropping by anyway (:

:) - I'm happy for you that my blog inspires you but I guess those are the old blog entries that you're referring to right? (x Hope to know who you are and see you in college too :)

I shall fully utilize whatever time I have left to do study. And to anyone who is reading, listening to Symphonic Classics while studying is quite an experience, especially when you get to listen to The Chronicle of Narnia. Hehe. All the best to everyone at the remaining papers.

No comments: