Thank Edexcel for treating me so well so far. I've died and come back alive a few times but now that there are only two more papers left, I hope you do not kill me again. I have no more extra lives to come back to.
I've been thinking about many things, trying to take control of many stuffs around me. But apparently I failed. Maybe I should let things be. I should just..let things go. Though that might mean I no longer care. But frankly, I don't know if me caring means anything at all.
World, sometimes you turn out to be so distant, I can no longer recognise you. But when I look at the mirror, I always wonder, am I the one distancing from you. Will you pull me back to you with any Newton's law, please?
*edit*
I know just happened! Stupid nightmare and stupid headache. =.=
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment