Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flu! Suck my balls!

Terrible. I can't believe i've gotten FLU! At the worst timing ever. I couldn't even muster sufficient energy to open the file containing ALL my maths notes, which means i have not studied tomorrow's C3 test AT ALL. Joy to the world -.-

Anyway I have a question to ask. Who does not like fantasies?

They make the real world looks like hell and therefore give us hope that the world could be a better place! Fantasies are healthy! I hope i get them all the time in my dreams!

And it's REALLY time to study LAR. No matter how much i want to open any of my books to study, i get glued to my lousy laptop instead to watch all the dramas that i've downloaded and will download. IT'S THE DRAMA SEASON OF THE YEAR WAT! Can't blame me! :( I love B&S and GA. B&S sorta defines the dream family anyone of us would want and GA shows that life can always be interesting.

And i actually have something more seriously to blog about but i think with the lack of time and lack of focus my mind can give, i give up. *hopeless*

OH. I AM GOING TO ADAM LAMBERT'S! YAY! Well if you're reading this and you want to go too and you don't know how to get tickets, BUY! xP Or i hope FlyFm is still giving out tickets to his concert. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: