Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lesson Learned

No matter how tempting something seems to be, it might not turn out to be as pleasurable and enjoyable as we thought it to be. So after one try, one ought to know whether to stop such habit or not. And immediately one should develop a liking or disliking towards such habit. Tsk tsk. I wish i knew better.

Oh yeah. Qualifying test in less than one week. I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED PHYSICS OF CHEMISTRY AND AM HALFWAY DYING IN MATHS. YAY!

5 comments:

keeonn said...

sama sama here~~~ :D:D

Unknown said...

All tipu! Liar!!! You guys must have finish studying. But I'm still holding my economics textbook here. I wanna cry =(!!

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

DaulShin who are you i have absolutely no idea at all :S

Unknown said...

Huh?? You don't know me?? I'm Charmain Chan Jo Ey la...! =-/ =( *sad*

Chow Hoo Keen aka Kenny said...

OMG HAHAHA don't be sad! :D:D:D