Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a day.

I shall sleep early tonight.

National Service is fun. Should be fun. At least that is what i think. It is not that i dislike it but it makes my parents so restless, especially my mum. She could not stop thinking about things to prepare for me and she is making me nervous. As though i have forced this up on her. But truth is, i do not want to bother her at all! I don't want to bother anyone at all. I don't want anyone to go through anything because of me or for my sake. That's why i feel so helpless now, her preparing stuffs that i do not even think of, and me sitting here thinking about what i could do.

I really do not want to trouble anyone at all.

Sigh.

But i am still happy because i got selected to Sandakan!

The main agenda today, the girls did great! There were even better than previous year. So i hope they do not give up because they really are good. Congrats to Rangers and the other winners!

And thanks to the young girls and an old tomato for the huge cardboard. I really don't know what to say. I don't even know some of you but i could probably recognise your face. Hehe. Thank you so so much! I really appreciate your hard work on the card. Thank you!

And, i got Lambert's album today! Finally!

No comments: