I think I am capable of many great things. Many great, insignificant things. Like, cooking. :D I have no idea why but I am the one preparing dinner for my family recently. It is not that bad but if someone ask me to prepare dinner, there is one part which i dislike A LOT, that is GETTING THE GROCERIES. I really don't like to go to the market because it is stuffy and there are many people and awful smell which i can still bear but the main problem is to buy, for example, meat, i have to know what kind of meat i want and which part and with or without fat and with or without skin and all crap and it is very troublous! But other than that i am okay i guess. I'm a good cook, you can ask my family. But i think, I THINK, i cook a little bit unhealthily because i put more salt and soya sauce compared to my mom but HEY at least it is tasty! But i should start controlling myself with the amount of salt and sauce i put into the dishes before i bring hazards to my family's health. Wow life must be pretty interesting for me to blog about cooking. -.- Well as a matter of fact, i do have many stuffs undone right now, seeing that CNY is around the corner. CNY is around the corner babeh! Time to increase my savings again! Hooray for that! And i shall be freer after CNY and i shall have more time for THINGS! SO looking forward to these times! Anyway i think FlyFm does not like me because it does not pick up my calls :( And 8tv too! Few weeks ago they were giving away Lambert's debut album and i called and called and called the whole week but none of my calls got through so no Lambert's album for me! :( That's a huge bummer man. :( :( :( Free time's over, time to get back to
business.
Ps. No idea why but i really like this photo. Not that anything inside belongs to me anyway.

Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment