被炸到够够!
Impostor : I thought you have left. Just make your exit since i do not think that you have any business here?
Clement : Now i am not the one who insulted your..size. :P
Tzen : Well done! :P
HynYi : Nah. Candidates for National Service are chosen randomly.
JooEr : I know ar. I was just referring to me :P And you pms again is it? Kesian..
TongKwun : Yeah. Thanks :)
I think i really have to resort to replying my tagbox messages by blogging a post. This is kinda tiring. Anyway holiday isn't exactly interesting. I've been reading manga. That's how i spent my three days so far. I think this will continue until next Monday. *sulk*
I think i wanna go to the book fair on Fri. Then go bowling again. And i really wanna eat KFC! And i have nothing better to do. And i really like Halo. And i am very random. And i wanna continue my manga now.
Mr/s Impostor, make way to your exit. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment