Sunday, November 23, 2008

Heroes

Spoilers Alert : If you have not watched the latest episode of Heroes and you cannot stand spoilers, you may skip this post.

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!

Well now that Sylar has become a good guy, it's not exactly something bad. I actually like him good. So it's acceptable (as some people do find the good Sylar not so good for the show). And Sylar and Elle.. Look like a good couple too! *wink* But the thing is, now that Sylar has become good and Elle too, WHY ARE THEY WORKING FOR ARTHUR?! Sylar should know that Arthur is the bad guy! Isn't that why he saved Peter from the fall?! Damn it!

And i actually like Tracy (or Ali Larter, the actress herself) as she is quite pretty! But how come she ended it siding Arthur too?! =.= It's not logical! What can she possibly gain from that? Well, unless she wanted to be a spy for Nathan. Who knows. Same goes to Sylar and Elle.

Claire (she is so hot!) is again the most important person here! Yay for that! Peter lost his power i hope he regains it back before fighting Arthur! I wonder what can Nathan do when he is going to fight. His ability is not offensive enough. Duh. Daphne is on the good side too! She and Matt can be a good couple too!

I love the fact tat Angela is actually a good person and Arthur is the bad one (though this kinda of story line might be lame) and I also like the fact that Daphne is kind-hearted and she saved Matt. I also like the i-wanna-be-a-fighter-too and i-am-important-because-i-am-the-catalyst Claire! She is so hot! :P Nathan, as always, looks good.

I hope Sylar (i should probably call him Gabriel?) and Elle AND Tracy are not really helping Arthur. ):

And i am finally addicted to Heroes.

And.. Mohinder sucks. And the fact that Hiro lost his memory sucks too!

And i can't wait for the next episode!

It's coming!

*self-slap*

*edit*

Oh my gosh. The character "Elle" is taken by Kristen Bell who is currently 27. But in the show she looks like she is..what?..16? 17? *wide-eyed*

"Matt Parkman" in the show, Greg Grunberg, or what "Nathan" calls as Grunny, is actually 41. Now now he looks like he's 20+? Okay, maybe 30. >.>

Ali Larter is so pretty!

Hayden is only 18! OMG!

I always like Adrian Pasdar.

No comments: