Hehe. I'm here again. Sorry for not blogging for a while even after many people have urged me to. I'm just.. too lazy. But anyway here i am.
Many things have happened since the time i went to Penang. Oh i haven't even blogged about Penang!
Lazy ass! Will do! And now i am just..tired and sick of nothing. I don't know what is it about that i am feeling so sad and down. Maybe I just cannot get the idea that there will always be someone better than me. And with attitude i have right now, i won't seem to get better.
Anyway i just wanna say sorry to Stefira, Syawalina, Ushana, Farah [if you still visit my blog] and Karin for not replying or responding to your messages lately or even ignoring you because i was never here when i was online
due to some reasons and i hope you don't take it too hard.
Uhh and i don't feel like schooling so soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment