Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy days, again..

Have not been blogging lately. Heck, i haven't even been online that often either. It's either the MSN is still fooling around with me, or i really don't have time.

So..

The drama competition is over. And we, as in my class, won nothing at all. Stupid humiliation, really. I've led my class to nothingness. Or embarrassment rather. Oh wait, maybe it's my laziness and stupidity and god knows what that led my class to losing the crown. It's a huge let down to the cast, i can see it in their eyes. I know i suck, alright? I'm really sorry.

Congrats to 4H by the way.

Sincere much? =.=

For the next few weeks i will be extra busy with the marching competition coming up and cooking competition. Then, in late July i will be going to a course in Penang for 3 nights. Hopefully it is not a torturous camp/course. I was told that it's a course so a course should be like.. Staying AT LEAST in a decent motel though i am dreaming of staying in a hotel. *smirk* There will be decent washrooms and bathrooms. Jacuzzi is preferable of course. xD And decent food.

I am really dreaming too much, am i not? =.=

Nope i cannot go to the course with my close friend but it's okay i guess. I am just worried that i will have trouble making friends there, seeing how bad i am at making friends and interacting and so on. *sigh* A hell or a heaven awaits? We'll see, by the end of July.

And tomorrow. Tuition + Edubox assignments to be done. AND lisan. Gosh.

And oh it's Father's Day! :D

DADDY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: