well not that it's bad because he wants me to get good results. but you know the way he said "i felt disrespected" and what "argumentative and disrespectful brother", just made me felt not good. i mean. can't we be a little bit less brother-and-brother-talk which i think is always serious? why can't we joke a bit or tease a bit and talk LESS about RESPECTING?!
annoying.
and he's looking forward to seeing my midterm results. which i say is..no idea. if i fail to get all A, i can say goodbye and see you next year to my computer. which means no more AI and naruto. which i can't bear. which will lead me to
however. i think i'm not a discipline person. I AM STILL PLAYING GAMES I TELL YOU. it's a week - seven days - before exam and I'M STILL PLAYING GAMES. it's not like i've done revising for EVERY SINGLE EFFING SUBJECTS. >.>
doomed.
i think i still wanna play somemore. gosh screw me.
bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment