Monday, October 23, 2006

Obsession.

Note to people who're reading in my blog. Things i post here might not be the same as those i post in friendster. So. No complains. X)

I realise, and many people too, i suppose, that many people online more often now since that the finals are all over. But, no one seems to be chatting with me. Well i understand the point that people are very busy at times. What i wanna say here is, does this thing happen the same to the other people? Does things that happened to me happen to other people out there? Answers remained unknown. But i kindda know it i guess, deep in my heart. ~.~

Managed to shut lil bro today. Insulted him in front of him without him noticing me insulting him. It's satisfactory. xD I'm evil yes i know. But he deserves that. Who asked him to act like grown-ups?! Irritating.

Syawal's friendster profile is sho nice. But i don't think i will go through the html-problems just to make the layout. I don't think i'll ever understand all those codings. >.>

Boring. Diablo? Nope. Make my day worse as i'm very lazy to train the characters and wait them to level up so damn slowly. All thanks to bro that i have no chance to play dota. Runescape? No Clement. NO! =P Miniclips? Commando? Again? Do you know the word boring? I guess i will stick to Order of the Phoenix. I wonder why hasn't Su Anne updated her story. Probably she is too busy with her love-life. Who knows.

Oh i have to state one thing here. I AM NOT [YET] OBSESSED WITH ANY TELEVISION PROGRAMMES. -high fives- Yooohoooo~

-Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child

No comments: