Great...holiday is coming...as if i'll be very happy...
It just make me miss all of my beloved friends...especially my 'sis'...'bros'...and those bunch of good frens...I miss my seniors too...nyah...cant stop missing them!!!
And great...ALMOST GOT GROUNDED!!!They cant just understand me can they?! Was just telling that i achieved my goal or target...THEN THEY SAY I'M TOO RELAXE AND CAN DO BETTER...yea right...maybe i do can do better...BUT HEY...DO U REALLY THINK I DUN WANNA GET A BETTER RESULTS?!...As if i'm so satisfied with my results...Yea right...ur child must be the first ALWAYZ...Cant they just stop blamming about the onlining stuffs?!IT IS JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!I'm wat i m...jz let it be...not tat i wont be working harder next time...WAT DO THEY THINK I AM...dengan bijaknya menuduh sebarangan...Speechless about them...!!!
So...got the posibility to be grounded soon...as they so HATE my result...Yea right...must work harder...duh!!And it is holiday now...takkan nak kurungkan saya dalam bilik dengan tonnes of books...ESPECIALLY ENGLISH BOOKS...not that i hate them...jz i cant get use to them!!!Malay novels are still the best!!!But watever...
Yea...Just wanna take this opportunity to eish all of them happy holidays...will send a testimonial to each of them soon...WHEN I CAN PREVENT THEM FROM SEEING ME ONLINE....!!!
Owari...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment