Monday, October 31, 2005

Holiday~

Holiday has been started...My hell has been started too...Damn bored!!!

Yesterday got back my essay from my tuition teacher...i thought i did a-quite-well-work...But then...Teacher's comment is jz a "Good Try"!!!How humiliating!!And then realising that i'm not very proficient in English...Have to try harder next time...Guess it's a 'MUST' for me...=<...Hope it can be as Mr.Lawrence said...Everyone improves in a year's time!! I'm really looking forward to seeing that time!!

I really can't accept that a year has past and those form 5 seniors has graduated...So sad!!But then hope we still can keep in touch~ And next year form 2...Need to prepare many things...Such as formation for the kawad laksamana...And den the studies...Form 2's studies damn hard leh...*someone said*...So have to study harder...bad case for me!!!

By the way...Our holiday...i mean my holiday...hasn't really start yet...after Raya have to go back to school...Isn't that a good thing?!I miss my friends so much!!Staying at home doing nothing is the worst way of passing my free time!! I won't want to waste my time that way!!

Boring Boring Boring!!!

Uncomfortable lar...updating blog in the morning...Somemore now raining...But still can hear firecrackers' sound...Whatever lar...

For Indians...Happy Deepavali~~~For Muslims...Selamat Hari Raya~~~

Chao~

No comments: